How to Save On Sephora Cosmetics and Skincare Products - Sephora Summer Haul - Going Rouge 'OMGSPRING' Sale

Sephora Haul - OMGSPRING Sale

I love Sephora's collections, they often have cosmetic and skincare lines that aren't available anywhere else. The only problem is that it can get pricey, that's why I always look forward to their Spring Sale, where you can save from 10-20% depending on how much you have previously spent. 

I find myself waiting till the Spring sale to try products that influencers have been raving about or splurge on that expensive perfume I've been eyeing.  By purchasing once a season, I can reorder items that I've used up and also purchase items that will complement my look for the season. (Brown shadows and big eyebrows are the thing this summer.)

It also helps me save by avoiding random trips to Sephora to pick up one or two items, instead, I'll make a mental note of items I want to purchase during their sale. It's easier to become a rouge member if you purchase all your items for hair, body, and makeup from Sephora. Rouge members have to spend a minimum of $1000 per calendar year, the benefit is you'll get early access to their sale as many items sell out fast. You also get special samples and deals.  

Save by becoming a Sephora Beauty Insider, simply register and sign up prior to check-out. You also get a special beauty gift on your birthday month!

Here are my favourite items from Sephora:

Skincare

Olehenriken Banana Eye Cream
A cult favourite, often sold out in stores


Try these products:

Olehenriksen Banana Eye Cream

La Neige Lip Sleep Mask

Sunday Riley Sleep Oil




Makeup

Peoples: "Meghan Markle loves the Nars Orgasm Blush - it's a must-have"

Must Try Favorites:

Nars Creamy Concealer

Nars Afterglow Lipbalm in Orgasm

Nars Orgasm Blush

Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Benefit Big Brow Love Kit

Sephora Brown Eye Shadow Palette 


Body

It is a playful blend betwen oranges, flowers and vanilla. The perfect summer scent. 

Must Try:

Tom Ford Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Oil 

Hair

Try these products:

Olaplex Hair Protector No. 3

The best thing for damage hair, it makes your hairy silky smooth

Hope you find what you're looking for. Happy shopping beautiful!

  

Did you like the wellness idea, let me know on YouTube, Pinterest & Instagram 

Follow for more wellness ideas @mylakesideliving on Instagram or tag #mylakesidelivingrecipe


Comments