Christmas Cranberry ‘Santa’ Creamsicle - Easy Holiday Mocktail

Cranberry Christmas mocktail

In search of an easy holiday drink? Try this super easy drink hack, that I learnt during my bubble tea days. Simply add whip cream to your cranberry soda for a deliciously creamy treat! I call it the ‘Cranberry Santa Creamsicle’! Give it a try! 🎅🎄 What’s your fav holiday drink? ❄️ 


Happy Holidays!

                                     

Did you like the recipe, let me know on YouTube, Pinterest & Instagram 

Follow for more recipe ideas @mylakesideliving on Instagram or tag #mylakesidelivingrecipe

Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest recipes and home ideas



Did you like the recipe, let me know on ig

Follow for more recipe ideas @mylakesideliving on Instagram or tag #lakesidelivingrecipe

#notsponsored #canadadry #holidaymocktail #drinkrecipeHave 

Comments