Best Thanksgiving Pot Luck Recipes - Everyone's Favourite Perfect Sweet Mash, Marconi Salad and Minestrone Soup




Happy Thanksgiving! 

I love this holiday, it's all about celebrating family, counting our blessings and delicious comfort food. Being able to cook for family and sharing my favourite recipes with you makes me feel very blessed. 

Thank you!

I always turn to my favourite Thanksgiving recipes like my perfectly smooth sweet potato mash, tangy macaroni salad and warm minestrone soup for this holiday dinner. These fall recipes are great for this season, cozy dishes and comfort foods are my go-to's. 

Impress your friends and family with these easy potluck recipes. They're all super quick to make and delicious! Perfect for FriendsGiving's and work potlucks, or for your family holiday dinner. Give these recipe a try!

The Best Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes  --Click the Link Here for the Recipe

This sweet potato mash recipe actually took me many years to perfect. Smooth and creamy, this sweet mash potato recipe is not too sweet, you can really appreciate the taste of fall.

Recipe Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes

The World's Best Pasta Salad  --Click the Link Here for the Recipe

This macaroni salad recipe is great, it's tangy and fresh. The best part is that its even better chilled, so you can bring it for work potlucks and not worry about reheating.

Recipe:The Best Pasta Salad

Hearty Minestrone Soup  --Click the Link Here for The Recipe

Minestrone soup always reminds me of this fall, full of beans and spices, it's a perfect appetizer for your Thanksgiving dinner.  

minestrone soup recipe

I hope you give some of these recipes a try! 

Happy Cooking!

Happy Thanksgiving! Warmest wishes to you and your family!

                                  

Did you like the recipe, let me know on YouTube, Pinterest & Instagram 

Follow for more recipe ideas @mylakesideliving on Instagram or tag #mylakesidelivingrecipe

Comments