Low calorie banana oatmeal cookies - yummy healthy desserts

Maybe it’s the new year or my anticipation for summer but I started counting my calories. I was super surprised to see how much sugar and calories are in desserts. So I decided to go on a hunt for low-calorie yummy desserts. These ‘Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are so simple, with only 4 ingredients, it’s also a healthy, low-calorie snack. Indulge and give this recipe a try!





Banana Oatmeal Cookies

makes 9 cookies total baking time 20mins

ingredients 

  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup oatmeal
  • 1/2 tbsp organic honey
  • 3 tbsp chocolate chip

directions 

  1. preheat oven to 350 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper
  2. in a bowl, mash banana, and honey
  3. add oatmeal, add chocolate chips, combine well
  4. using a tbsp, make balls on a baking sheet 
  5. bake for 12-15 minutes 

enjoy!


Did you like the recipe, let me know on YouTube, Pinterest & Instagram 

Follow for more recipe ideas @mylakesideliving on Instagram or tag #mylakesidelivingrecipe

Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest recipes and home ideas


Comments