Calm Your Anxiety - "Peace Starts with Me" Mantra - Affirmation Cards



Hi there! I am so happy to finish my first set of Mantra Cards, it is my goal to have an open heart, stay motivated, and always be grateful. That's why I want to share my mantra's with you!

"Peace starts with me" - This mantra is a constant reminder that I can choose to remain peaceful in a chaotic world. It gives me calm when I feel my anxiety growing. Because the truth is everything starts with us, how we choose to react and feel. So simply choose to feel peace above all.  I hope this mantra can be a small reminder that you can handle anything!

<<<<<<<< Just simply leave your email in the sidebar to receive mantra's, recipes cards and be the first to know about new original recipes!

Thanks again for visiting, I can't explain how much sharing has helped me in my recovery. 

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo J

mantra card peace starts with me
Fits 5 x 7 Frame

mantra card computer background lavender
My Computer Background

Comments